Learn from the brightest and most innovative minds through WEFTEC’s world-class education that delivers everything there is to know about water quality to you through a variety of learning styles. Find out what different experiences are in store for you in Chicago.
- Workshops — Dive into in-depth learning that is designed to teach you practical skills, techniques, or concepts that you can directly apply to your work.
- Technical Sessions — Learn from water quality experts. These presentations are selected through a highly rigorous review process and highlight the work of water quality experts. They are grouped in thematic 1-hour to 1.5-hour sessions. Both Interactive and Traditional formats will be offered.
- Learning Exchanges — Share your expertise and perspectives about trending themes, technologies, and topics in the water sector with a small peer group (roundtables up to six people). Subjects will be crowdsourced and curated this summer.
- Main Stage — Explore the most important and timely water sector and professional development topics.
- Technology Spotlights (formerly called mobile sessions) — Learn from curated groups of companies sharing their premier product and service solutions for your current challenges.
- Company Demonstrations — Engage with exhibitors in their booths as they show their latest tools and equipment.
Earn education credits
WEF works to obtain approval on a national level for your WEFTEC participation, so you can choose among all workshops and technical sessions, as well as earn contact hours in the exhibition. Learn more about CEUs.