Request the 2019 Registered Press List
(Available to Confirmed Exhibitors Only)
Press Conferences & Media Events
Exhibitors may hold a small press conference/event at their booth so long as it does not block the aisle or impede traffic to neighboring booths.
WEF cannot provide rooms in the convention center for press or other related events but will provide contact information for alternative solutions upon request.
Media events must be held during the exhibition:
- Exhibit Hours
- Monday & Tuesday, October 18 & 19, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, October 20, 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Hospitality Hour
- Monday & Tuesday, October 18 & 19, 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm.
All media must either register in advance or through the onsite press room to gain access to the exhibition floor. Online registration will open mid-June, 2021.
Media who plan to bring cameras on the floor must adhere to the WEFTEC Media Camera Policy.
Onsite Press Room
Exhibitors may drop off press kits and/or materials for the media at the onsite press room. All materials must be delivered and retrieved by the exhibitor or a representative.
- No more than 25 copies can be accepted.
- Mailed copies cannot be accepted.
- Materials not picked up by close of show will be recycled or discarded.