Carpet & Drape Exhibition Hours
Health & Well-Being Labor Jurisdictions
Move-In Schedule Move-Out Schedule
NOMCC Cleaning NOMCC Sustainability
Personnel Registration Insurance
Sample Booth Budget Security
What's Included What's Not Included
Aisles in the main exhibit area will be carpeted in Midnight Blue (blue and black speckle). 10' x 10' booths will be set with 8' high black back drape; 10' x 10' booths, 3' high black side dividers and a one-line, text-only identification sign. Booths 300 square feet or less will receive an identification sign.
Featured specialty pavilion areas include the Drinking Water Pavilion, Innovation Pavilion, Intelligent Water and Cybersecurity Pavilion, and Stormwater Pavilion. Aisles in these areas will be carpeted in Tuxedo (black and grey speckle). 10' x 10' booths in the pavilion areas will be set with 8' high blue back drape, 3' high blue side dividers and a one-line, text-only identification sign. Booths 300 square feet or less will receive an identification sign.
WEF Exhibition Operations requires all exhibitors provide flooring for their booth, except for exhibitors in the Innovation Showcase and Discovery Zone. Visit your exhibitor checklist for order forms.
Monday, October 10
Exhibition Open 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Exh. Power Hours 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Hospitality Hour 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Tuesday, October 11
Exhibition Open 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Exh. Power Hours 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Hospitality Hour 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Wednesday, October 12
Exhibition Open 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Freeman currently has a labor agreement with The Louisiana Carpenters Regional Council to provide labor for display installation and dismantling. Full time employees of the exhibiting companies, however, may set their own exhibits without assistance from the local. Any labor services that may be required beyond what your regular full time employees can provide, must be rendered by the local. Labor can be ordered in advance, or on show site, at the Freeman Service Desk.
Exhibitors may hand-carry their own materials into the exhibit facility. The use or rental of dollies, fl at trucks and other mechanical equipment; however, is not permitted. Freeman will control access to the loading docks in order to provide for a safe and orderly move in/out.
Wednesday, October 5 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday, October 6 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Friday, October 7 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday, October 8 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday, October 9 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
All exhibits must be fully installed by 4:00 p.m., Sunday, October 9.
NOTE: Overtime rates will apply before 8:00 a.m. and after 5:00 p.m. during move-in and all day Saturday, October 8. Double time rates will apply all day Sunday, October 9.
Wednesday, October 12 3:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Thursday, October 13 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Friday, October 14 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
NOTE: Overtime rates will apply before 8:00 a.m. and after 4:30 p.m. during move-out.
Dismantle and Move-out Information
- Freeman will begin returning empty containers as soon as the aisle carpeting is removed from the exhibit floor - allow up to 8 hours for empty container return.
- All exhibitor materials must be removed from the exhibit facility by Friday, October 14 at 5:00 p.m.
- To ensure all exhibitor materials are removed from the exhibit facility by the Exhibitor Move-out deadline, please have all carriers check-in by Friday, October 14, at 1:00 pm.
NOMCC has acheived Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) STAR accreditation, the gold standard for prepared facilities. Under the guidance of GBAC, a Division of ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, NOMCC has implemented the most stringent protocols for cleaning disinfection, and infectious disease prevention in its facility.
Recycling is provided for attendees in the front of house areas. Dedicated areas for cardboard and pallets recycling are provided for exhibitors.
Composting is practiced by Centerplate, the exclusive food and beverage provider, in the back of house and employee cafeteria. Most food-ware is made of biodegradable materials.
Food Donations are made to local partners, such as Bethel Community, coordinated by Centerplate.
Water Bottle Filling Stations are installed in the front lobby and next to all bathrooms.
Learn more about the sustainability efforts at the New Orleans Morial Convention Center, including minimizing energy use, and tracking.
Maritz Global Events is the only approved official registration service provider for WEFTEC.
Companies whose booth fees are fully paid may login to the Maritz Registration Portal automatically through the exhibitor checklist using the issued login credentials.The Key Contact is not automatically registered as booth personnel but must be added in order to receive a badge.
Badge Allotment and Cost
Exhibiting companies are allocated four (4) complimentary booth personnel per 100 square feet of space. Exhibitors may use their free badge allotment for booth personnel only. Additional booth personnel beyond the complimentary allotment may be registered for $105 each.
The Exhibitor Badge allows exhibitors access to the exhibit hall and technical sessions. Workshops, tours and ticket events are optional events and will be available for purchase.
WEFTEC badges are required for admission to the exhibit hall and education programs. Badges are non-transferable and must be worn at all times. WEF has instituted a badge replacement cost to defray costs associated with the rising volume of badge replacements. If you lose your badge, please go to any one of the Customer Service counters at the Convention Center.
For additional registration policies, please visit the registration page.
Proof of Insurance must be provided to WEF by August 26, 2022, via email to [email protected].
- Insurance policies issued outside of the United States cannot be accepted.
- Faxed copies cannot be accepted.
If you wish to use WEF's insurance provider...
The Andersen Insurance Group will be offering exhibitors the option to obtain liability coverage online specific to WEFTEC 2022 that meets all the insurance requirements through a special group policy at a cost of $75 USD.
If you wish to use your own insurance provider...
The Exhibitor must maintain and provide proof of insurance issued by an insurance company duly authorized to conduct business in the State of Louisiana and with an A.M. Best rating of A:VII or better.
Exhibitor must have Worker's Compensation and occupational disease insurance in full compliance of all Federal and State laws covering all employees and independent contractors. Proof of worker's compensation insurance is not required.
Comprehensive General Liability or Commercial General Liability and Automobile Insurance must name the following Additional Insureds: Water Environment Federation, New Orleans Public Facility Management, Inc., New Orleans Morial - New Orleans Exhibition Hall Authority, New Orleans Morial Convention Center – New Orleans, City of New Orleans, and their agents, trustees, officers, board members and employees.
- Comprehensive General Liability (Broad Form) or Commercial General Liability with limit of liability for bodily injury and property damage of not less than $1,000,000.00
- Comprehensive Automobile Insurance covering any owned, not owned/hired and hired self-propelled vehicles of the type for use on and off the New Orleans Morial Convention Center – New Orleans. Coverage should include loading and unloading hazards o $500,000.00 for property damage for each occurrence
- $500,000.00 for all injuries and/or deaths resulting from any one occurrence
- Fire Legal Liability in the amount of $100,000.00
Certificate Holder should be listed as:
Water Environment Federation
601 Wythe Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
- Additional insurance protecting exhibitor’s assets and property brought to the exhibit is recommended.
Below is a list of insurance providers that you may contact for coverage. WEF cannot accept insurance policies issued by agencies outside of the United States.
The Andersen Insurance Group
14026 Thunderbolt Place, Suite 200
Chantilly, VA 20151
Phone: 703-988-0900 ext. 100
John Buttine Inc. Insurance
125 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017
Security is provided in the exhibit hall and public areas at WEFTEC primarily to control access and to serve as an overall deterrent. Guards are not specifically contracted to watch over each exhibiting company's booths and goods. Neither WEF nor the security company are responsible for monitoring your belongings.
Exhibitors are advised to treat the exhibit hall as they would any large public area, and safeguard small valuables such as laptops, computer tablets, etc., and to be mindful of items like flash drives or memory cards and lead retrieval units. Whenever possible, small valuable items should be removed by the Exhibitor overnight for safekeeping.
Exhibitors are liable for all thefts, losses and claims related to their participation in the Exhibit and should obtain insurance and liability protection appropriate to their circumstances. If preferred or required, an exhibitor may hire a guard from the contracted security company to guard their booth and belongings.
At any time during move-in, show days, or move-out, if you have a security incident, such as materials damage or loss, please contact Show Management as quickly as possible. You may contact the Exhibition Management Office, a Floor Manager, or the Security Office.
Inline and Perimeter Spaces
- 8' back drape
- 3' side drape
- (1) 7" x 44" company sign
- 8' high back drape
Islands - Drape or furnishings not included
- Booth Personnel Badges
- Four badges per 100 square feet rented. Additional badges beyond complimentary allotment are $100/each. See Booth Personnel Registration for additional information.
- Registration Lists
- Access to the pre- and post-conference registration list available through the Maritz Exhibitor Registration Portal once booth space is fully paid for. Registration lists do not include email address information.
- Directory Listings
- Includes listings in the Conference Announcement, WEFTEC Preview Issue of WE&T, Conference Program, as well as official Mobile App and linked online Exhibitor Directory.
- Conference Proceedings
- WEFTEC Conference Proceedings for exhibitors will be available online after the conference. Exhibitors will have access to this online system for five years.
- Free Marketing Tools as listed in this toolkit.
- Exclusive Advertising Opportunities
Booth space does not include, as an example:
- Carpet and cleaning
- Booth furnishings (table, chairs, etc.)
- Shipping or Material Handling
- Lead Retrieval
Log in to your Map Your Show dashboard to order these services.
- Download Price Lists & Order Forms for all Services
- Download Shipping Labels
- Order Carpet, Furnishings, and Labor
- Update Contact Information
- Current Year License
WEF Exhibitions Operations Staff
1 (703) 684-2443
Coordinator, Exhibition Operations
1 (703) 684-2486