General Area Carpet & Drape, Electrical Service | Specialty Area Carpet & Drape | Required Insurance | Security | What's Included in the Booth Space | What's Not Included in the Booth Space | Sample Booth Budget
20' and 40' aisles will be carpeted in Midnight Blue (blue and black speckle). 10' aisles will not be carpeted.
10' x 10' booths will be set with 8' high blue & white back drape, 3' high blue side dividers and a one-line, text-only identification sign. Booths 300 square feet or less will receive an identification sign.
Electrical service is NOT INCLUDED but electrical outlets will be installed in every inline booth. An audit will be conducted by electricians and onsite charges will apply if the electrical servic is utilized without an order on file.
Featured Specialty Pavilion Areas include: the 100 Mile Pavilion, Stormwater Pavilion, Innovation Neighborhood (booths surrounding the WEF Innovation Pavilion), Intelligent Water Pavilion, and the Drinking Water Pavilion.
Each 10' x 10' booth in these areas will be set with 8' high white back drape, 3' high white side dividers, and a one-line, text only identification sign.
Proof of Insurance Submission Deadline
Proof of Insurance must be provided to WEF by September 17, 2021, via email to [email protected] or post to Exhibition Operations, Water Environment Federation, 601 Wythe Street, Alexandria, VA 22314. Faxed copies cannot be accepted.
If you wish to use WEF's insurance provider...
The Andersen Insurance Group will be offering exhibitors the option to obtain liability coverage online specific to WEFTEC 2021 that meets all the insurance requirements through a special group policy at a cost of $75 USD. Click here for the application.
If you wish to use your own insurance provider...
The exhibitor must maintain and provide proof of insurance coverage with limits of liability as follow.
- Comprehensive General Liability (Broad Form) OR Commercial General Liability including (but not limited to) Personal and Advertising Injury.
- Minimum combined bodily injury (including death) and property damage limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence, $2,000,000 aggregate.
- Comprehensive Automobile Insurance covering any owned, not owned/hired and hired self-propelled vehicles of the type for use on and off the McCormick Place complex. Coverage should include loading and unloading hazards.
- $1,000,000 for property damage
- Water Environment Federation, SMG, Metropolitan Pier and Exposition Authority, the Chicago Park District, and their agents, trustees, officers, board members and employees.
Certificate Holder should be listed as:
Water Environment Federation
601 Wythe Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
Exhibitor must have Worker's Compensation and occupational disease insurance in full compliance of all Federal and State laws covering all employees and independent contractors. Proof of worker's compensation insurance is not required.
Below is a list of insurance providers that you may contact for coverage. WEF cannot accept insurance policies issued by agencies outside of the United States.
The Andersen Insurance Group
14026 Thunderbolt Place, Suite 200
Chantilly, VA 20151
Phone: 703-988-0900 ext. 100
John Buttine Inc. Insurance
125 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017
Security is provided in the exhibit hall and public areas at WEFTEC primarily to control access and to serve as an overall deterrent. Guards are not specifically contracted to watch over each exhibiting company's booths and goods. Neither WEF nor the security company are responsible for monitoring your belongings.
Exhibitors are advised to treat the exhibit hall as they would any large public area, and safeguard small valuables such as laptops, computer tablets, etc., and to be mindful of items like flash drives or memory cards and lead retrieval units. Whenever possible, small valuable items should be removed by the Exhibitor overnight for safekeeping.
Exhibitors are liable for all thefts, losses and claims related to their participation in the Exhibit and should obtain insurance and liability protection appropriate to their circumstances. If preferred or required, an exhibitor may hire a guard from the contracted security company to guard their booth and belongings.
At any time during move-in, show days, or move-out, if you have a security incident, such as materials damage or loss, please contact Show Management as quickly as possible. You may contact the Exhibition Management Office, a Floor Manager, or the Security Office.
The Security Desk is located at the front of South Hall.
Inline and Perimeter Spaces
- 8' back drape
- 3' side drape
- (1) 7" x 44" company sign
- 8' high back drape
Islands - Drape or furnishings not included
- Booth Personnel Badges
- Four badges per 100 square feet rented. Additional badges beyond complimentary allotment are $100/each. See Booth Personnel Registration for additional information.
- Registration Lists
- Access to the pre- and post-conference registration list available through the Maritz Exhibitor Registration Portal once booth space is fully paid for. Registration lists do not include email address information.
- Directory Listings
- Includes listings in the Conference Announcement, WEFTEC Preview Issue of WE&T, Conference Program, as well as official Mobile App and linked online Exhibitor Directory.
- Conference Proceedings
- WEFTEC Conference Proceedings for exhibitors will be available online after the conference. Exhibitors will have access to this online system for five years.
- Free Marketing Tools as listed in this toolkit.
- Exclusive Advertising Opportunities
Booth space does not include, as an example:
- Carpet and cleaning
- Booth furnishings (table, chairs, etc.)
- Shipping or Material Handling
Click here for a sample booth budget showing costs for a 10x10 at the Member and Non-member Rates.
Monday, October 18
Exhibition Open 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Exhibition Power Hours 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Hospitality Hour 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Tuesday, October 19
Exhibition Open 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Exhibition Power Hours 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Hospitality Hour 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Wednesday, October 20
Exhibition Open 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Wednesday, October 13 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday, October 14 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Friday, October 15 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday, October 16 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday, October 17 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
All exhibits must be fully installed by 4:00 p.m., Sunday, October 17.
NOTE: Overtime rates will apply before 8:00 a.m. and after 4:30 p.m. during move-in and all day Saturday, October 16. Double time rates will apply all day Sunday, October 17.
Wednesday, October 20 - 3:30 am - 9:30 pm
Thursday, October 21 - 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Friday, October 22 - 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
NOTE: Overtime rates will apply before 8:00 a.m. and after 4:30 p.m. during move-out.
Dismantle and Move-out Information
- Freeman will begin returning empty containers as soon as the aisle carpeting is removed from the exhibit floor.
- All exhibitor materials must be removed from the exhibit facility by Friday, October 22 at 5:00 p.m.
- To ensure all exhibitor materials are removed from the exhibit facility by the Exhibitor Move-out deadline, please have all carriers check-in by Friday, October 22, at 1:00 pm.