For 2020, WEFTEC will be a fully virtual event
Conference & Exhibition
October 5 - 9 | 11:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT
Dedicated Exhibitor Hours: 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm EDT
WEFTEC Connect will be a unique virtual event that uses the latest online learning platform to create an immersive experience for attendees. It is being carefully shaped to be responsive to feedback gathered from water professionals on preferred education and participation options.
WEFTEC Connect will include:
- a blend of live and pre-recorded technical content,
- data-driven connections between participants,
- 1:1 appointment scheduling with exhibitors,
- live chats between individuals or groups,
- virtual meeting rooms for networking and product demonstrations, and
- access to educational content and the exhibitor showcase for a full year.
WEFTEC Connect will enable water professionals from around the world to learn and share with peers no matter their location and provide hundreds of hours of live and recorded content that can be used for professional development credits.
Registration for WEFTEC Connect opens on July 13.