Managing Nutrients at WEFTEC
With increasingly stringent effluent limits and a focus on resource recovery, managing nutrients is a major challenge. The WEFTEC 2018 program provides comprehensive coverage of nutrient issues at watershed and facility levels, including facility design, process control and operations, and management issues. The program also presents the latest information on leading edge technologies and research on such topics as shortcut nitrogen removal, carbon management, ultra-low phosphorus removal, nutrient recovery and reuse, advancements in modeling, and many others.
- Nitrogen removal and control
- Phosphorus removal and control
- Nutrient removal and innovations in recovery
- Industrial pretreatment solutions and technologies
- State of the art wastewater treatment modeling
- and more...