Learn from the brightest, most innovative minds and strengthen your skillset through WEFTEC's world-class education. WEFTEC delivers everything you need to know about water quality through a variety of learning styles.
- Workshops–dive into in-depth learning, in a classroom setting, designed to teach you practical skills, techniques, and concepts that you can directly apply to your work. Click here to view the workshop schedule and details.
- Technical Sessions–learn from water quality experts, in a variety of interactive and traditional session formats, selected through a highly rigorous abstract review process.
- Learning Exchanges–share your expertise and perspectives about trending themes, technologies, and topics in the water sector with a small peer group.
- Main Stage Events–explore the most important and timely water sector and professional development topics.
- Technology Spotlights (formerly called Mobile Sessions)–learn from curated groups of companies sharing their premier product and service solutions for your current challenges.
- Company Demonstrations–engage with exhibitors as they show their latest technology and equipment.
Earn continuing education units (CEUs) and professional development hours (PDHs) for WEFTEC participation.
The WEFTEC Program Committee is developing the program for 2022, and it is shaping up to be the best program yet.