Member Associations, Exhibitors, Sponsors, and others are welcome to host meetings, trainings, receptions and other gatherings during WEFTEC.
Rules for Affiliated Functions:
- Meeting and/or reception space is not available at McCormick Place convention center.
- Affiliated functions cannot/will not be scheduled during WEFTEC's core program hours:
Saturday, September 30 | No restrictions
Sunday, October 1 | No restrictions
Monday, October 2 | Restricted 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Tuesday, October 3 | Restricted 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Wednesday, October 4 | Restricted 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Exceptions can be made to accommodate training meetings for exhibiting companies’ personnel or manufacturers’ representatives.
- Product displays are prohibited in locations outside of the official exhibit hall at the convention center.
Official conference hotels will welcome your meeting/reception business, including those listed below:
- Hilton Chicago (headquarter hotel): Amaralys Addarich, Senior Catering & Events Manager - Affiliates | Call: 1-312-786-6248 | Email
- Hyatt Regency McCormick Place (next door to convention center): Kayla Vogrin, Senior Event Manager | Call: 1-312-528-4194 | Email
- Hyatt Regency Chicago: Sarah Miller, Sales Manager | Call: 1-312-239-4539 | Email
- Sheraton Grand Chicago: Kendra Fuller, Catering Sales Executive | Call: 1-312-329-6312 | Email
Use the Chicago Concierge tool to explore a curated selection of restaurants, attractions, and special event venues.