Member Associations, Exhibitors, Sponsors, and others are welcome to host meetings, trainings, receptions and other gatherings during WEFTEC.
Rules for Affiliated Functions:
- Meeting and/or reception space is not available at McCormick Place convention center.
- Space at either the Hilton Chicago (conference headquarter hotel) or the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place (adjacent to the convention center) is available through WEF until July 7, 2023.
- Affiliated functions cannot/will not be scheduled during WEFTEC's core program hours:
Saturday, September 30 | No restrictions
Sunday, October 1 | No restrictions
Monday, October 2 | Restricted 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Tuesday, October 3 | Restricted 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Wednesday, October 4 | Restricted 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Exceptions can be made to accommodate training meetings for exhibiting companies’ personnel or manufacturers’ representatives.
- Product displays are prohibited in locations outside of the official exhibit hall at the convention center.
Complete this form to gather at the Hilton Chicago or the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place:
Request Meeting Space
Deadline: July 7, 2023
- WEF staff will review, assign, and confirm space, starting in late May through early July. To check the status of your request(s) contact either Catherine Murphy for Hilton Chicago requests or Deana Gissendanner for Hyatt Regency McCormick Place requests.
- After your meeting space assignment is confirmed, you will work directly with suppliers at the hotels to order and pay for audio-visual equipment, catering, et cetera.
- The hotels expect customers to pay meeting room rental and to meet a food & beverage minimum. You must negotiate rental fees and minimums directly with the hotels.
- Use the Chicago Concierge tool to explore a curated selection of restaurants, attractions, and special event venues.
- Reserve a hospitality suite at one of the official conference hotels through WEFTEC Housing. Hospitality suites are parlors attached to guest rooms.
- Other official conference hotels will welcome your meeting/reception business, including those listed below:
Hyatt Regency Chicago: Sarah Miller, Sales Manager | Call: 1-312-239-4539 | Email
Sheraton Grand Chicago: Kendra Fuller, Catering Sales Executive | Call: 1-312-329-6312 | Email