Meeting Space Requests
Private Meeting & Reception Space
You can request space for company/organization meetings and receptions at either the Hilton Chicago (conference headquarter hotel) or the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place (connected to the convention center) through WEF.
Request Deadline: August 13, 2021
- Space is not available at McCormick Place convention center.
- You are welcome to contact other hotels and venues directly to inquire about their availability.
- Complete the application linked above to request space at either the Hilton Chicago or the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place. WEF staff will review and assign space according to the specifications in the application.
- WEF does not approve affiliate functions scheduled in direct conflict with WEFTEC core program hours:
- Monday, October 18 | 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Tuesday, October 19 | 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, October 20 | 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Exceptions can be made to accommodate training meetings for exhibiting companies’ personnel or manufacturers’ representatives.
- Product displays are prohibited in locations outside of the official exhibit halls at the convention center, including hotel suites and meeting rooms, as noted in the Exhibitor License Agreement.
- After WEF staff assign and confirm the space, you are responsible for working directly with the Hotel to order and pay for food and beverage, audio visual equipment, and other services.
- Hotels expect that customers will spend a minimum amount on food and beverage and pay room rental fees. Each hotel works directly with customers to negotiate the food & beverage minimum and room rental cost.
Hotel Hospitality Suites
Contact Convention Management Resources (CMR) - WEF's official WEFTEC Housing partner - if you are interested in reserving a traditional hospitality suite, which is a parlor attached to a guest room.
CMR can check availability of and costs to rent suites, and can reserve a suite on your behalf at one of the official conference hotels.