ALEXANDRIA, Va. – Registration is now open for WEFTEC Connect, the Water Environment Federation’s virtual water quality event.
WEFTEC Connect, scheduled for October 5 to 9, will combine interactive education, an exhibitor showcase, and networking opportunities and use an online platform to create an immersive experience for attendees.
WEFTEC Connect includes:
• a blend of live and pre-recorded technical content,
• data-driven connections between participants,
• 1:1 appointment scheduling with exhibitors,
• live chats between individuals or groups,
• virtual meeting rooms for networking and product demonstrations, and
• access to educational content and the exhibitor showcase for a full year.
WEFTEC Connect will enable water professionals from around the world to learn and share with peers no matter their location and provide hundreds of hours of live and recorded content that can be used for professional development credits. Registrants will have on-demand access to all content for a full year.
“WEF is extremely excited to create a digital place for us to gather and to continue our tradition of delivering premier water education and exhibitions to the world,” said WEF President Jackie Jarrell.
Registration is open at https://www.weftec.org/attend/register/attendee-registration/
Complimentary registration for WEFTEC is available for credentialed media representatives. Please contact Rahkia Nance for details.