In April, we asked you what you are most looking forward to at WEFTEC 2022. Nearly half of you replied that the Technical Program is your top priority.
It is no surprise that WEFTEC means education — both through the Technical Program and the Exhibition. Your answers showed that you’re coming to find the knowledge, resources, ideas, and people who have the answers you need.
WEFTEC delivers something for everyone no matter your water sector role. With nearly 30 water quality topics covered, narrowing in on the areas you most want to learn about will help you map your educational experience.
You also told us what topics are bringing you to WEFTEC 2022. The larger the words below the more people who shared those responses.
Discover the Technical Program
You can start browsing the WEFTEC 2022 Technical Program in the Mobile Planner right now. Many of the details are available with updates and additions being made regularly. You can browse workshops, sessions, meetings, and events by date, Focus Area, and event type. Or use the full keyword search.
- Workshops — dive into comprehensive, classroom-structured learning designed to teach you practical skills, techniques, and concepts that you can directly apply to your day-to-day work. Earn up to 1.6 CEU credits.
- Technical Sessions — learn from water quality experts, selected through a highly rigorous abstract review process, through lecture-formatted sessions. Earn up to 12.0 PDH credits.
- Learning Exchanges — share your expertise and perspectives about trending themes, technologies, and topics in the water sector with a small peer group (roundtables up to six people).
- Main Stage — explore the most important and timely water sector and professional development topics.
- Technology Spotlights (formerly called mobile sessions) — learn from curated groups of companies sharing their premier product and services that address your current challenges.
- Company Demonstrations — engage with individual exhibitors as they demonstrate their latest tools and equipment.
More Than 700 Exhibitors & Sponsors Confirmed
Nearly 2/3 of you — 65.6% to be exact — rated the Exhibition as the first or second reason for attending WEFTEC. Exhibitors and sponsors are equally looking forward to meeting you.
As of this week, more than 700 exhibitors & sponsors already have secured their spots. With about 15 weeks to go before WEFTEC, that number will continue to grow. (We encourage those interested in exhibiting and/or sponsoring to act fast.)
You can always see the most updated list of Exhibitors and Sponsors in the WEFTEC Planner. Find booth numbers, learn about the companies and sort by product category. And once you register, you’ll be able to log in with your Badge ID to start making your own list of exhibitors complete with your own notes.