Register Early and Save! - Best Rate Deadline: July 12, 2019.
Advance Registration: All conference registrations and payments must be submitted online at www.weftec.org . An official WEFTEC email confirmation will be issued once the registration is complete and the balance is paid in full.
Methods of Payment
All individual conference registrants must select one of the following payment methods to complete a registration online:
- Credit cards: VISA, MasterCard and American Express
- Full payment is due at the time of registration
- Registrants will receive an immediate email confirmation/receipt, after they register online
- Check Payments: Company or personal checks made payable, in US dollars, to the Water Environment Federation. WEF charges a $25 non-refundable application fee per registrant to process check payments. Individuals that select the check option are not considered confirmed registrants until full payment is received and processed.
- Best Rate Check Payment Deadline: Check payment forIndividuals that register during the Best Rate period, must submit their check by July 12, 2019. If payment is not received by July 12, individuals will be charged the higher rate (Standard Rate).
- Standard Rate Check Payment Deadline: Check payment forIndividuals that register during the Standard Rate period, must submit their check by August 30, 2019. If payment is not received by the postmarked date of August 30, individuals must pay onsite at McCormick Place.
When paying with a check, attendees must first complete the online registration indicating that they are paying with a check. Once complete, attendees must print the online registration invoice, attach payment, and mail to the following address:
5202 President's Court, Ste. 310
Frederick, MD 21703
- Wire Transfers: WEF charges a $25 non-refundable application fee per registrant to process a wire transfer. Please include the registrant name(s), company and WEFTEC registration ID number. (Wire Transfers are not accepted onsite.)
Please contact [email protected] for wire transfer bank information.
- Cash payments are accepted onsite only.
- WEF’s Federal Tax ID #: 53-0225129
If a check is returned to WEF (insufficient funds, stop payment, etc.), the registrants will be responsible for paying the full amount of the check that was returned as well as a mandatory $35.00 returned check fee.
No Wait-List: All registrations for workshops, facility tours and events will be processed in the order in which they are received with payment. Once a workshop, tour or event is fully subscribed, registration will be closed. Wait-lists will not be maintained. Do not plan on attending a workshop, tour or event unless you receive a confirmation notice that will admit you to the event. Your credit card will be charged only for confirmed registration. If you pay by check for a closed event, WEF will mail you a refund check for that event.