WEFTEC Mobile App
The new WEFTEC 2015 Mobile
App will guarantee less walking and keep your day much more structured all from
the palm of your hand. The app has many
helpful features that will assist attendees while onsite.
- Browse exhibitors and sponsors, mark your
favorites, and reference the interactive exhibit hall floor plan to find them.
- Interactively add sessions from the Technical
Program or committee meetings to your schedule and sync between your multiple
- View abstracts of technical presentations.
- Stay up-to-date with real time alerts, network
from the app, send direct messages to attendees, share your schedule, and more!
- Follow the social media buzz; even tweet from
the app #WEFTEC15!
- Keep up with the industry news through WEF
- Browse local places, general show information
and much more!
Downloading the app is easy!
Just scan the QR code for iOS and Android devices.
For All Other Web-Enabled Devices or from Your PC
Point your mobile browser to m.core-apps.com/wefevents to be automatically directed to the proper app version for your particular device. Once the WEF Events mobile application has downloaded, launch the app and choose “WEFTEC 2015” from the show list.
If you already have the WEF Events mobile app, be sure to have existed the last event app you were navigating by choosing “Exit to Show List” from the settings. Once you have returned to the “Show List”, choose WEFTEC 2015 to download and launch app.
Helpful Software Requirement Tips:
• App software requirements:
iOS devices: iOS 5 or later (supports native app)
Blackberry: 6.0 or later
Android: 2.3 or later (supports native app)
Windows phone: 7 or later
• The app will require a bit of connectivity to process updates. When updates are available, the sync arrows at the top of the dashboard screen will turn red.
• For technical assistance, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.