WEFTEC Mobile App
The 2016 WEFTEC Mobile App is now available in the WEF Events App.
The WEFTEC Mobile App will guarantee less walking and keep your day much more structured all from the palm of your hand. The app has many helpful features that will assist attendees while onsite.
- Stay organized with up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Speaker, and Event information
- Receive important real-time communications from WEF
- Build a personalized schedule and bookmark exhibitors
- Interactively locate sessions and exhibitors on the maps
- Visit your bookmarked exhibitors with the Quick List
- View the abstracts
- Use “What’s on Now” to see what sessions are happening at that moment, or coming up in the next 30 minutes
- Take notes and download event handouts and presentations
- View all of your notes, and send yourself a full show summary under the global notes icon.
- Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too
- Stay in-the-know and join in on social media
- Find attendees and connect with your colleagues through Friends
- And much, much more!
Downloading the app is easy!
Just scan the QR code for iOS and Android devices.
For All Other Web-Enabled Devices or from Your PC
Point your mobile browser to http://app2.core-apps.com/wefevents to be automatically directed to the proper app version for your particular device. Once the WEF Events mobile application has downloaded, launch the app and choose “WEFTEC 2016” from the show list.
If you already have the WEF Events mobile app, be sure to have existed the last event app you were navigating by choosing “Exit to Show List” from the settings. Once you have returned to the “Show List”, choose WEFTEC 2016 to download and launch app.
Helpful Software Requirement Tips:
• App software requirements:
iOS devices: iOS 5 or later (supports native app)
Blackberry: 6.0 or later
Android: 2.3 or later (supports native app)
Windows phone: 7 or later
• The app will require a bit of connectivity to process updates. When updates are available, the sync arrows at the top of the dashboard screen will turn red.
• For technical assistance, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.