WEFTEC Mobile App
Your preshow planning and onsite navigation tool! If you have a tablet or smartphone, or any other handheld web-enabled device, you can build your schedule and plan your time at WEFTEC on the go – anywhere, anytime!
WEFTEC Mobile provides easy-to-use interactive capabilities to enhance your show experience:
• The Dashboard keeps you organized with up-to-the-minute exhibitor, speaker, and conference program information
• Sync to create your schedule with one click
• Alerts allow you to receive important real-time communications
• Keep current with WEFTEC 2014 News
• Follow and join in on the show chatter with the built-in social media feeds
• Rate the conference sessions you attend and comment on them, too
• Locate exhibitors you want to visit on the interactive show floor maps
• Connect with your colleagues using the Friends feature
• Share your event photos and experiences with the Photo Gallery
• Find Chicago Hotel and Travel accommodations
• And so much more!
The WEFTEC Mobile App is available for mobile devices including:
• iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch (software requirement: iOS 5.0 or later)
• Blackberry (software requirement: 6.0 or later)
• Android (software requirement: OS of 2.3 or later)
• Windows phones (software requirement: 7 or later)
User Tip Sheets
The WEFTEC Mobile App is available for mobile devices including Android, Apple (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch), Blackberry and Windows phones. Click the links below to find useful tip sheets for each mobile device.
Android Tip Sheet (software requirement: OS of 2.3 or later)
Apple Tip Sheet (software requirement: iOS 5.0 or later)
Blackberry, Windows and Web Enabled Device Tip Sheet (software requirement: 6.0 or higher)
Friends and Multi-Device Sync Tip Sheet
How to Download to Mobile Device
Scan QR code to download mobile app!
For iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android: Scan the QR code or visit the App Store or Android Market on your phone and search for “WEFTEC 2014.” iPhone users: please note that the app requires software version 3.2 or higher and that software version 4.2 or higher is recommended. Please ensure your phone’s software is up to date prior to downloading the app.
For All Other Phone Types (including BlackBerry, Windows phones, and all other web browser-enabled phones and tablets): Scan the QR code or point your device’s web browser to m.core-apps.com/weftec2014. You will be directed to download the proper version of the app for your particular device. On some phones, it may be useful to bookmark this page for future reference.
Note: WEF strongly recommends that you download the app before arriving in New Orleans. Due to the amount of data contained in the app, please be aware that it may take a while to download the app and that the app may use a lot of memory. Check back regularly to keep up with updates. Please ensure your device’s software is up to date prior to downloading the app.
How to Use WEFTEC Mobile Online
If you do not have a mobile device you can access WEFTEC Mobile via the web to browse the technical program, exhibitor director, facility tours, and a list of commitee meeting and other events.