WEFTEC Mobile App
The WEFTEC Mobile App is now included in the new WEF Events App. The WEF Events App will automatically populate all WEF event apps as they become available. Download the WEF Events Mobile App once and you are all set! You will never have to download the app again.
The WEFTEC Mobile App will guarantee less walking and keep your day much more structured all from the palm of your hand. The app has many helpful features that will assist attendees while onsite.
- Browse exhibitors and sponsors, mark your favorites, and reference the interactive exhibit hall floor plan to find them.
- Interactively add sessions from the Technical Program or committee meetings to your schedule and sync between your multiple devices!
- View abstracts of technical presentations.
- Stay up-to-date with real time alerts, network from the app, send direct messages to attendees, share your schedule, and more!
- Follow the social media buzz; even tweet from the app #WEFTEC16!
- Keep up with the industry news through WEF News!
- Browse local places, general show information and much more!
Downloading the app is easy!
Just scan the QR code for iOS and Android devices.
For All Other Web-Enabled Devices or from Your PC
Point your mobile browser to http://app2.core-apps.com/wefevents to be automatically directed to the proper app version for your particular device. Once the WEF Events mobile application has downloaded, launch the app and choose “WEFTEC 2016” from the show list.
If you already have the WEF Events mobile app, be sure to have existed the last event app you were navigating by choosing “Exit to Show List” from the settings. Once you have returned to the “Show List”, choose WEFTEC 2016 to download and launch app.
Helpful Software Requirement Tips:
• App software requirements:
iOS devices: iOS 5 or later (supports native app)
Blackberry: 6.0 or later
Android: 2.3 or later (supports native app)
Windows phone: 7 or later
• The app will require a bit of connectivity to process updates. When updates are available, the sync arrows at the top of the dashboard screen will turn red.
• For technical assistance, please feel free to contact email@example.com.