WEFTEC Mobile App
The 2016 WEFTEC Mobile App is now available in the WEF Events App.
Downloading the app is easy! Just scan the QR code for iOS and Android devices.
Point your mobile browser to app2.core-apps.com/wefevents to be automatically directed to the proper app version for your device. Once the WEF Events Mobile App has downloaded, launch the app and select "WEFTEC 2016" from the show list.
The WEFTEC Mobile App will keep your day more structured and minimize walking, and includes the following useful features for attendees for both advance and onsite planning.
- Exhibitor, Speaker, and Event information
- Build a personalized schedule and bookmark exhibitors
- Locate sessions and exhibitors on the maps
- View the abstracts
- "What’s on Now” shows what sessions are happening at that moment, or coming up in the next 30 minutes
- Take notes and download event handouts and presentations
- Find attendees and connect with your colleagues through Friends
Helpful Software Requirement Tips:
• App software requirements:
iOS devices: iOS 5 or later (supports native app)
Blackberry: 6.0 or later
Android: 2.3 or later (supports native app)
Windows phone: 7 or later
• The app will require a bit of connectivity to process updates. When updates are available, the sync arrows at the top of the dashboard screen will turn red.
• For technical assistance, please feel free to contact email@example.com.