The 2014 Stormwater Congress was a success!
A total of 20,385 water professionals from nearly 100 countries assembled in New Orleans for the Water Environment Federation’s (WEF) 87th annual conference, WEFTEC, and second annual Stormwater Congress. The Stormwater Congress is a spotlight event held in conjunction with WEFTEC. It included more than 30 stormwater technical sessions and workshops as well as the Stormwater Pavilion, a concentrated area for exhibiting stormwater companies. This was the third year for the Stormwater Pavilion, and with more than 30 exhibitors spanning 4,000 ft2, its size was double last year’s pavilion. In addition to the Stormwater Congress offerings, attendees had access to WEFTEC’s 1,027 exhibiting companies and more than 200 sessions on a variety of key water topics, from policy to operations.
Read more about the 2014 event │ Check out the 2014 program
What can attendees expect in 2015?
The 2015 Stormwater Congress will be held in conjunction with WEFTEC from Sept. 26–30 in Chicago, Ill.
Highlights will include:
- High-quality, innovative stormwater programming on:
- Regulations and policies
- Flood impacts, mitigation and resiliency
- Green infrastructure benefits
- Stormwater and transportation systems
- Operations and maintenance
- Stormwater research
- Stormwater financing and funding strategies
- And much more!
- Opportunity to attend additional WEFTEC programming covering the entire water sector
- The Stormwater Pavilion, located on the WEFTEC exhibition floor, includes a theater featuring numerous presentations, discussions and networking opportunities
- Access to the WEFTEC 2015 Exhibition, featuring some 1,000 exhibiting companies.