How to Register
Cut-off date by Mail, Fax and Phone: The last day to register by fax, mail or phone is Friday, August 31, 2016. Please do not mail/fax registration forms or payments after Friday, August 31, 2016.
Online registration will remain open until the last day of the conference which is September 28, 2016
Ways to Register
- By Fax/ Mail: Download WEFTEC PDF Registration Form and print a copy for each registrant. Fax the
registration form, with credit card payment (VISA, MasterCard, American
Express), to +1-888-772-1888 (toll free), 301-694-5124 (International
residents). Registrations will not be processed without payment. Mail the
completed registration form, with payment, to WEFTEC 2015, c/o
Experient, 5202 President’s Court, Ste. 310, Frederick, MD 21703. Express
Mail (Must be received by August 31 - not postmarked)
- Register at the Show - Online registration is strongly recommended; however, you are welcome to register at the show. Please visit the "Attendee" registration counter if you are an attendee or the "Exhibitor" counter if you are Booth Personnel located in Hall G at New Orleans Morial Convention Center.
- Name badges for WEFTEC will not be mailed. You must bring a printout of this barcode confirmation
or display it for scanning (smartphones and tablet formats are acceptable) to
pick up your badge. Photo ID (driver's license, passport or
government issued photo ID) may be required.
- Offsite Locations: Badge Pickup will be available at the following hotels:
- Hilton Riverside on Saturday, September 26 at 7:00am - 11:30am
- Astor Crowne Plaza, and the Sheraton New Orleans and Mariott hotels at 7:00am - 7:00pm on Sunday, September 27 and at 7:00am – 5:00pm and on Monday, September 28 .
Click the links below to obtain additional registration information.
* Payment: WEF accepts VISA, MasterCard and American Express credit card payments. Check payments are accepted onsite only after August 31, 2016 Cash payments are accepted onsite only.
- Registrations can not be processed without payment.
- Please do not mail and fax registration payments after August 31, 2016. You may register online or bring your payment onsite.
- Purchase Order/Wire Transfer: Are not accepted after August 31, 2016 or onsite. A Purchase Order is not a form of payment for your registration and must be submitted along with your registration form. Payment must be submitted upon receipt of invoice (before WEFTEC). Purchase orders are accepted by fax and mail only.
Incomplete registration notices will be sent to individuals who mail/fax in a registration form with missing or illegible information. Registration forms cannot be processed if:
- The information is not legible
- Payment is not included
- You indicate that payment by check will follow
- You do not complete the required demographic information
All registrants will receive a registration confirmation if their registration information is complete and they have paid the registration fees in full. Registrants should provide a current e-mail address and fax number to ensure confirmation receipt. This document serves as both a receipt of payment and a confirmation that you are registered to attend WEFTEC 2016.
Online Registration: Web registrants will receive an immediate registration confirmation, which will contain an official registration ID number along with confirmed payment information.
Fax and Mail Registration: Registrants who register by mail or by fax will receive a confirmation via e-mail once the registration is processed.
Please note: Mailed registration forms with check payment may take up to 21 days to be processed. Confirmation will be faxed or mailed to those who do not supply an e-mail address. Incomplete registrations cannot be processed.
Due to volume, WEF cannot confirm receipt of faxed registration forms by phone.
If you do not receive your confirmation within 2 weeks please call +1-240-439-2554 / Toll Free: +1-800-310-7554.
A final Badge Pickup Confirmation will be issued 10 to 14 days prior to the WEFTEC 2016 conference.