How to Register
Cut-off date by Mail, Fax and Phone: The last day to register by fax, mail or phone was Friday, August 30, 2013. Please do not mail/fax registration forms or payments at this time. Online registration will remain open until the end of the conference which is October 9th.
Ways to Register
- Online registration (Recommended)
Credit card payment* is required to complete an online registration. Online registration is available through the end of the conference. Upon successful completion of registration, you will receive a confirmation with barcode. Please print the confirmation page and bring it with you to the show.
- By Phone: With credit card payment (VISA, MasterCard, American Express) by calling +1-708-486-0724 or Toll Free: +1-877-303-0724. Registrations will not be processed without payment.
By Fax/ Mail: Download the WEFTEC 2013 form and print a copy for each registrant.
Fax the completed registration form, with credit card payment (VISA, MasterCard, American Express), to +1-708-344-4444. Registrations will not be processed without payment.Mail the completed registration form, with payment, to WEFTEC 2013, c/o Compusystems, Inc., PO Box 6271, Broadview, IL 60155-6271. Express Mail (Must be recieved by August 30 - not postmarked): WEFTEC 2013, c/o Compusystems Inc., 2805 S. 25th Street, Broadview, IL 60155-4531.
- Register at the Show - Online registration is strongly recommended to avoid on-site lines; however, you are welcome to register at the show. Please visit the "Register Today" counter if you are an attendee or the "Exhibitor" counter if you are exhibiting located in the Grand Concourse at McCormick Place South.
Express Badge Pickup
- Just like an airline e-ticket, you can print your badge at the event using Express Badge Pickup. Express Badge Pick-up counters will be located at McCormick Place South (S100-level 1 and level 2.5). Name Badges will NOT be mailed. Pre-registered attendees and exhibitors who provide an e-mail address when they register will receive a receipt/confirmation after submission. They must print their e-mail and bring it with them onsite to pick up their name badge and badge holder onsite. The confirmation page will be scanned and a badge will be printed instantly! Photo ID (driver’s license, passport or government issued photo ID) may be required at check-in.
- Offsite Locations Express badge pick-up counters will also be located at the Hilton Chicago Hotel on Saturday, October 5 at 7:30am - 11:30am
- Hilton Chicago, Hyatt Regency, Palmer House Hilton, and Sheraton Chicago hotels at 7:00am - 7:00pm on Sunday, October 6 at 7:00am – 5:00pm and on Monday, October 7 for the convenience of our customers
Click the links below to obtain additional registration information.
• Important Deadlines
• Fees (What’s Included?)
• How to Register
• Registration Hours
• Contact Us
* Payment: WEF accepts VISA, MasterCard and American Express credit card payments. Check payments are accepted onsite only after August 30, 2013 Cash payments are accepted onsite only.
- Registrations can not be processed without payment.
- Please do not mail and fax registration payments after August 30, 2013. You may register online or bring your payment onsite.
- Purchase Order/Wire Transfer: Purchase orders and Wire Transfers are not accepted onsite or after August 30, 2013. A Purchase Order is not a form of payment for your registration. Payment must be submitted upon receipt of invoice. Purchase orders are accepted by fax and mail only.
Incomplete registration notices will be sent to individuals who mail/fax in a registration form with missing or illegible information. Registration forms cannot be processed if:
- The information is not legible
- You indicate that payment by check will follow
- You do not complete the required demographic information
All registrants will receive a registration confirmation if their registration information is complete and they have paid the registration fees in full. Registrants should provide a current e-mail address and fax number to ensure confirmation receipt. This document serves as both a receipt of payment and a confirmation that you are registered to attend WEFTEC 2013.
Online Registration: Web registrants will receive an immediate registration confirmation, which will contain an official registration ID number along with confirmed payment information.
Fax and Mail Registration: Registrants who register by mail or by fax will receive a confirmation via e-mail once the registration is processed.
Please note: Mailed registration forms with check payment may take up to 21 days to be processed. Confirmation will be faxed or mailed to those who do not supply an e-mail address. Incomplete registrations cannot be processed.
Due to volume, WEF cannot confirm receipt of faxed registration forms by phone.
If you do not receive your confirmation within 2 weeks please call +1-708-486-0724 / Toll Free: +1-877-303-0724.
A final Express Badge Confirmation will be issued 10 to 14 days prior to the WEFTEC 2013 conference.