Exhibitor Updates, Forms & Links
Exhibitor Updates and Reminders
Exhibitors with a valid email address on record will receive about one emailed newsletter every 2-3 weeks from WEFTEC Exhibition Operations. The majority of our information to exhibitors is emailed, rather than mailed—though other departments from WEF also email information to registered WEFTEC exhibitors from our database.
Please contact WEFTEC Exhibition Operations if you are not receiving monthly updates from us. To change the main point of contact for your record, please submit the Change Information Form.
- October 23, 2013: WEFTEC 2013 Gathers Over 22,000 Attendees in Chicago!
- November 19, 2013: WEFTEC 2013 Exhibitor Update: Complete the Exhibitor Survey to be Entered into a Giveaway!
- December 19, 2013: WEFTEC 2014 Exhibitor Update: Booth Deposit Deadline and Invoices, Exhibitor Housing Update, and more.
- March 26, 2014: WEFTEC 2014 Exhibitor Update: Last Chance to Apply for the WEF Innovative Technology Award - Deadline is April 1!
- April 16, 2014: WEFTEC 2014 Exhibitor Update: Submit to the WEFTEC Exhibitor Call for Presentations Beginning April 18.
- April 30, 2014: WEFTEC 2014 Exhibitor Update: Service Manual is Now Live and Final Booth Payments are Due May 30.
- May 21, 2014: WEFTEC 2014 Exhibitor Update: Exhibitor Call for Presentations Closes May 29.
- June 1, 2014: WEFTEC 2014 Exhibitor Update: Deadline to Sponsor a WEFTEC Giveaway is June 6.
- June 17, 2014: WEFTEC 2014 Exhibitor Update: Exhibitor Registration is Now Open and Deadlines to Keep in Mind.
- June 26, 2014: WEFTEC Exhibitor Update: Join Mayor Rahm Emanuel and Fellow Water Leaders in Chicago on July 21.
- July 1, 2014: WEFTEC 2014 Exhibitor Update: Deadline to Submit Exhibitor Directory Listing Updates for the Printed Conference Program is July 3.
- July 14, 2014: WEFTEC 2014 Exhibitor Update: Register for the Free Live Exhibitor ROI Webinar held July 16!
Downloads and Forms
Housing and Meeting Room Space
Thank you to the Exhibitors, Member Associations, and other affiliates that submitted advance room block requests for WEFTEC 2014. If you have any questions or concerns about the status of your advance request, please contact WEFTEC Housing/CMR: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to reserve individual or group accommodations in New Orleans.
Exhibitor Member Information
Explore the advantages of becoming a WEF Exhibitor Member, including discounts on WEFTEC booth space (and other WEF exhibit space discounts), and Innovative Technology Award eligibility.
Exclusively available to exhibiting members: get recognition for your cutting edge technology with the Innovative Technology Award. Nominations are due April 1, 2014, and accepted in four categories. Innovative Technology Award Winners are announced prior to WEFTEC, recognized in the Innovation Pavilion on the show floor, and awards are presented during the WEFTEC Awards celebration.
Let your voice be heard on the Manufacturers and Representatives Committee
Submit an abstract to give a presentation at WEFTEC
More ways for exhibitors to get involved are being added all the time, so check back, or just ask us!