Exhibitor Updates, Forms & Links
January Poll: How Are We Communicating?
To help us communicate better with you in the coming months, please take our 3-question poll about email updates from WEFTEC Exhibitor Services.
Exhibitor Updates and Reminders
Exhibitors with a valid email address on record will receive about one emailed newsletter every 2-3 weeks from WEFTEC Exhibition Operations. The majority of our information to exhibitors is emailed, rather than mailed—though other departments from WEF also email information to registered WEFTEC exhibitors from our database.
If you are not receiving email from us, you may have inadvertently opted-out. To re-subscribe and begin receiving email from wef.org again, please follow these steps:
1. Visit this link, enter your information and click submit
2. Go to your email in-box and look for an email from us with a confirmation link in it.
3. Click on the confirmation link to confirm that you would like to receive email again from us.
To change the main point of contact for your record, please submit the Change Information Form.
Downloads and Forms
Housing and Meeting Room Space
Hotels & Travel Deadlines
Meeting Room & Reception Space Requests
- Advance Exhibitor Room Block Request Deadline: December 8, 2014
- Only available for Exhibitors who participated in Onsite Booth Selection in New Orleans.
- Materials will be emailed directly to the primary contact for the WEFTEC 2014 Exhibiting company.
- General Exhibitor Request Deadline: June 19, 2015
- Rooming List & Deposit Deadline: July 31, 2015
- Group Cancellation: August 28, 2015
- Reservation Deadline: TBD
If you have any questions or concerns about Exhibitor Housing, please contact WEFTEC Housing/CMR: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exhibitor Member Information
Explore the advantages of becoming a WEF Exhibitor Member, including discounts on WEFTEC booth space (and other WEF exhibit space discounts), and Innovative Technology Award eligibility.
Exclusively available to exhibiting members: get recognition for your cutting edge technology with the Innovative Technology Award. Nominations are due TBD, and accepted in four categories. Innovative Technology Award Winners are announced prior to WEFTEC, recognized in the Innovation Pavilion on the show floor, and awards are presented during the WEFTEC Awards celebration.
Let your voice be heard on the Manufacturers and Representatives Committee
Submit an abstract to give a presentation at WEFTEC
More ways for exhibitors to get involved are being added all the time, so check back, or just ask us!