Work for a utility or municipality?
Contact Brittany Burch at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive discounts on WEFTEC 2013 registration!
WEF recognizes the importance of utility participation in making WEFTEC “The Water Quality Event” of the year, and is aggressively working to ensure that utilities can participate. The WEFTEC Utility Partnership Program is specifically designed to maximize utility attendance at this can't-miss training event, despite the strain of current economic struggles.
Visit the Utility Membership Program page.
Review the WEFTEC UPP Registration Instructions page.
WEF gratefully acknowledges the participation of the following utilities in making the Utility Partnership Program for WEFTEC 2012 a success:
- Avon Lake Municipal Utilities, OH
- Berkeley County, SC
- Broad Creek Public Service District, SC
- Brunswick Sewer District, ME
- City and County of Honolulu, HI
- City of Alexandria, LA
- City of Ames, IA
- City of Austin, TX
- City of Lake Charles, LA
- City of Los Angeles, CA
- City of Meridian, MS
- City of Moorhead, MN
- City of Portland, OR
- City of Ruston, LA
- City of San Jose, CA
- City of Shreveport, LA
- City of St. John’s, CA
- City of Winnfield, LA
- City of Wyoming Clean Water, MI
- Clark Regional Wastewater District, WA
- Clayton County Water Authority, GA
- Clean Water Services, OR
- Daphne Utilities, AL
- DC Water & Sewer Authority, D.C.
- East Bay Municipal District, CA
- Emerald Coast Utilities, FL
- Fairfield Suisun Sewer District, CA
- Green Bay Metropolitan Sewerage District, WI
- Greenwood Metropolitan District, SC
- Jefferson Parish, LA
- Keesler Air Force Base, MS
- LaFayette Utilities Systems, LA
- Los Angeles County Sanitation, CA
- Metro Vancouver, BC
- Metropolitan Sewer District of Greater Cincinnati, OH
- Napa Sanitation, CA
- Pearl River County Utility Authority, MS
- Renewable Water Resources, SC
- Sacramento Regional Sanitation District, CA
- San Francisco Water, Power, and Sewer, CA
- Sanitation District of Decatur, IL
- Santa Clara Valley Water District, LA
- Sewerage and Water Board of New Orleans, LA
- Springfield Public Works, OR
- St. Charles Parish, LA
- St. John the Baptist, Parish, LA
- Toho Water Authority, FL
- Town of Dry Prong, LA
- Union Sanitary District, CA
Utilities in Bold are also UPP Members.