Global Business Opportunities
Trade Delegations | Global Center Presentations
WEF Plaza 2015
Saturday – Monday, September 26 – 29 | 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday, September 29 | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday, September 30 | 8:00 am – 3:30 pm
WEFTEC continues to grow in international scope, attracting an ever-increasing number of exhibitors and visitors from every region of the world, and the Global Center provides the services to meet their unique meeting needs.
Global Center Services
The Global Center at WEFTEC is full of resources committed to matching international trade delegates and exhibitors with an eye on the worldwide market. Make important contacts and gain additional knowledge by interacting with the leading manufacturers and representatives in the water and wastewater profession.
International Buyer Program (IBP) at WEFTEC
WEFTEC 2014 was a part of the International Buyer Program, sponsored by the U.S. Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration. International Trade Specialists from the U.S. Department of Commerce are available in the Global Center to provide matchmaking assistance and export trade counseling to international attendees and exhibitors. Contact the Commercial Service Specialist at your local United States Embassy or Consulate to discuss participation.
WEFTEC's Global Center Services Include:
- Multilanguage translation
- International lounge for trade delegates and their hosts
- Overview country presentations and US government agency presentations
- Trade delegate product interest information
- List of exhibiting companies desiring to do business in specific areas of the world
- Interactive kiosks for scheduling delegate-exhibitor appointments
- Rosters of WEFTEC registrants sorted by state/province and country
- Meeting space for international exhibitors
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
US Visa Links
For more information, or to register as a trade delegation, contact WEF at 1-703-684-2458 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.