Complimentary press registration for WEFTEC 2016 is reserved for credentialed media representatives only. Approval of complimentary press registration is at the sole discretion of the Water Environment Federation.
**Advanced registration is now closed - Please register in the onsite press room (location below) beginning Sunday, September 25 at 8:30 a.m.**
- Proof of media credentials will be required to receive complimentary registration. Examples include a business card (with editor, journalist or publisher title), a copy of press credentials, or a published article (must include a byline and publication title). Sales, marketing, public relations and all other non-media professionals are not eligible and will be required to register as a regular attendee at the main registration areas. See WEF's Press Badge Policy below for more details.
- Members of the media who are also participating in WEF's Supporting Publications Program and have already received an exhibitor badge will not be provided with a duplicate press badge. However, those media representatives are asked to register in the onsite press room and will be provided with a press ribbon in order to receive the same privileges as non-exhibiting media.
- Please contact Lori Harrison at email@example.com or 703-216-8565 with questions or for more information.
WEF Press Badge Policy
WEF policy defines a credentialed media representative as an accredited print (newspaper and magazine) and electronic (radio, television, and online journal, magazine, and newspaper) reporters, editors, and camera operators who have the sole purpose of covering the conference for their respective media outlet. Marketing, sales and any other non-media professional is not entitled to receive complimentary registration. Those who do not provide sufficient verification of press credentials will not be approved and must register as a regular attendee.
WEFTEC Press Room Hours & Location:
- New Orleans Morial Convention Center, New Orleans, La. - Room 269
- Sun-Tues, Sept. 25-27: 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.;
- Wed, Sept. 28: 8:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Additional Reference Materials: