Meeting Room & Reception Space Requests
Exhibitors, Member Associations, and other affiliated companies/organizations may reserve meeting and reception space through WEF at the Hilton Riverside (headquarter hotel) or the New Orleans Morial Convention Center.
WEFTEC 2014 In Conjunction With (ICW) Event Policies
- Policy prohibits functions from being scheduled during official programming hours: Monday, September 29 – Wednesday, October 1, between 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. Exception: training meetings for exhibiting companies’ personnel and/or manufacturers’ representatives.
- The policy also prohibits product displays in hotel suites and locations other than the official trade show floor at the New Orleans Morial Convention Center, as noted in each exhibiting company’s license agreement.
- Once WEF has assigned event space, it is the responsibility of the applicant/group to place all orders for food & beverage, audio-visual equipment, telecommunication equipment (including internet), and electricity directly with the venue/vendors.
How to Request Space
Submit a Request: Online Application | Deadline: June 30, 2014
- Reservation confirmations will be e-mailed to the applicant/group by Deana Gissendanner, WEF Meeting Manager. Deana will begin the assignment process in mid-April. In the meantime, if you have questions or concerns, please contact her: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Companies/organizations interested in reserving a hospitality suite, defined as a parlor attached to a sleeping room, should contact WEFTEC Housing/Convention Management Resources, Inc. (CMR): email@example.com. Hospitality suites are available at many of the official conference hotels.