Meeting & Reception Space Requests
The Huddle Room
Hall I, New Orleans Morial Convention Center
Monday-Wednesday, September 26-28 | 8:00am – 5:00pm
Reservations Open: June 20, 2016
Connect with colleagues and clients in one of four semi-private conference rooms available at no cost exclusively to WEFTEC exhibitors and WEF members. The Huddle Room was so extensively utilized in 2015 that we've doubled the available space and made it easier to access, placing the conference rooms directly off a trolley stop in the exhibit hall. Each semi-private conference room is available by appointment only with a 2-hour maximum limit per meeting. Two of the rooms accommodate up to 14 people, while the other two are designed for more intimate meetings of eight or fewer people. Each room includes a 42” flat-screen monitor for presentations; the user must provide their own laptop computer. Online scheduling through Google Calendar will be available here beginning June 20th.
Private Meeting & Reception Space
Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Morial Convention Center
Saturday-Sunday, September 24-25 | 7:00am – 10:00pm
Monday-Wednesday, September 26-28 | 7:00am – 8:30am, 5:00pm – 10:00pmRequest Deadline: July 1, 2016
- The Hilton Riverside will waive room rental fees as long as clients meet a food & beverage minimum negotiated directly with the hotel.
- The New Orleans Morial Convention Center may charge clients a flat, one-time set-up labor fee of $400 per room.
- You are not obligated to move forward if you are dissatisfied with pricing. You will not be penalized if you cancel your space hold(s) through WEF before signing a contract with the hotel or with convention center suppliers.
Procedures & Policies
Online Application: submit a Private Space Request here
- Functions will not be scheduled in direct conflict with official WEFTEC education and exhibition hours Monday-Wednesday, September 26-28, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. Exception: training meetings for exhibiting companies’ personnel or manufacturers’ representatives.
- Space is assigned in date-received order according to the specifications provided in the application linked above. We will begin to assign and confirm space in April.
- Clients must order and pay for services such as catering, audio-visual equipment, telephones, and electricity directly with the venue/suppliers.
- Product displays are prohibited in locations outside of the official exhibit hall at the New Orleans Morial Convention Center, including hotel suites and meeting rooms, as noted in the Exhibitor License Agreement.
Questions? Contact Deana Gissendanner, Senior Manager, Conference Services: email@example.com
Exhibitor Hospitality Hour
Halls B-J, New Orleans Morial Convention Center
Monday, September 26 | 5:00pm – 6:00pm
Tuesday, September 27 | 5:00pm - 6:00pm
Hospitality Hour is an opportunity for exhibitors to invite clients to hosted receptions, demonstrations, and other small events within their booth after published show hours. Permission from WEF is not
required, nor are exhibitors required to order catering/bar service for events during Hospitality Hour.
Exhibitors may contact Stefanie Walter, Senior Manager, Exhibition Operations for additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel Hospitality Suites
Groups interested in reserving a hospitality suite - defined as a parlor attached to a sleeping room - should contact Convention Management Resources, Inc. (CMR), WEF’s official housing services partner: email@example.com
. CMR can check the availability of and costs associated with renting hospitality suites at all of the official conference hotels, and can also reserve hospitality suites on behalf of clients.Request Deadline: August 26, 2016